Saturday, May 14, 2011

Internet issues :(

After spending nearly 2 hours trying to upload a single picture last night (and then trying again this morning) I have come to the sad realization that I will not be able to update my blog from Haiti. I will continue to write, and to choose the pictures, but uploading is just not going to happen with the internet we have here. I could probably get the text uploaded alright, but without pictures, it won't be the same. The pictures from the dinner party post were uploaded already before I left Canada, which is why they are up (although I couldn't even re-size them after the fact).

I will continue to document, and assemble the pieces here every night, but I will have to wait until I am back to upload. I will e-mail everyone again when then blog is up!

Thanks again for all your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment